Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Day 3 of 100 Days of Bible Promises

Day 3 of the devotional covers Nothing is too difficult for God

Jeremiah 32:27
   Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?

Being a new child of God, trusting in the Lord is sometimes difficult. But I must trust that he will being me through as long as I will rest in His care, trust in His provision and look with anticipation on how things will turn out because He is God.

I started my page trying to paint a galaxy with watercolors because creating the world would of course be one of the hardest things to ever do. While the galaxy didn't look awful, I was not a huge fan. I then remembered I had a coloring page of Earth held in a hand, wouldn't that look wonderful on that page? And letter stickers to stand out with the sentiment of the verse.

I have so much to learn but I know this devotional will help me immensely. I hope you will join me and share your days.



No comments:

Post a Comment