Sunday, March 19, 2017

All Thin Cuts are On Sale

I am so ready to cut all this cold and snow out of the weather. Are you ready? Spring is right around the corner and I am celebrating with all of the thin cuts that are on sale at my Close To My Heart website.





Have you had an opportunity to use any of Close To My Heart’s Thin Cuts with your Paper Crafting projects yet? I have heard they are pretty nifty, in fact, I will be purchasing mine here soon as I really do not enjoy fussy cutting when I do not have to.

Thin Cuts are thin metal dies for cutting specific titles, sentiments, and a wide variety of shapes that match specific stamps set within the Close To My Heart line.  Each set of Thin Cuts are packaged on a magnetic sheet and work well with most die-cutting machines.

We have all sorts of Thin Cuts, so let us walk you through all the different options. First off, we have Thin Cuts that cut out shapes for cute paper accents on your artwork. We also have Thin Cuts that cut sentiments for your cards as well as for your scrapbook pages. There are many shapes to choose from, including basic hearts and circles. The exciting thing about these shapes is that they come in a set of four different sizes, giving you fun layering options and the ability to work with a variety of sizes. We have also designed some matching stamps for these heart and circle dies so you can turn these shapes into journaling spots or sentiments. To top it all off, we also have several Thin Cuts that coordinate with specific stamp sets. They are a great tool for cutting out your favorite stamped images so you don’t have to cut them out by hand! 

All Thin Cuts on Sale – 25% off during the month of March only!

Looking for the list of Thin Cuts on sale during the month of March?  Look no further…

No comments:

Post a Comment